There are two types of Kanban views that are available for opportunities:
Based on the business process flow stage (default view).
Based on the Opportunity status.
You can switch between the views by selecting the Kanban type from the Kanban type drop-down list.
Configuring Kanban Board
To add the control:
In your app, select the Settings icon, and then select Advanced Settings.
- The Business Management settings page opens in a new browser tab.
- On the navigation bar, select Settings and then under Customization, select Customizations.
- Select Customize the System.
- Under Components in the solution explorer, expand Entities and then select Opportunity or Activity.
- Go to the Controls tab and select Add Control.
7. In the Add Control dialog box, select Kanban and then select Add.
8. The Kanban control is added to the list of controls.The Read-only grid is the default option, so when users select Opportunities from the site map, they see a read-only grid of opportunities. To make the Kanban view the default view instead, select the radio button for the Kanban control for the corresponding options.
9. Select Save to save your changes.
10. To publish the changes you’ve made, select Publish.